Mandatory Online Health & Safety Training for Return to Campus Workplace
All faculty, staff, and student workers must complete the following mandatory online health and safety training before returning to work on campus: Your Campus and COVID-19: The Road Back.
- To begin the training go to https://learn.ue.org/Login2.aspx
- Enter your login credentials:
You will receive a confirmation email upon successful completion of the training.
Staff and student workers should send their certificate of completion to their supervisor, and faculty should send to their dean.
- Username: Your Seattle U email address, including the @seattleu.edu
- Password: Cov#XXXX (replace XXXX with the last four digits of your Seattle U ID number)
- For example, if your Seattle U ID number is 1234567, your password would be Cov#4567
- Your Seattle U ID number can be found on your Earnings Statement in MySeattleU
Please note that time spent completing this training counts as time worked. Nonexempt staff and student workers will report training time on their timesheet.
Questions? Contact Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org.