Some reminders and resources now that we’ve returned to in-person.
- Tomorrow (Feb. 4) is the deadline for all students who will be on campus for the winter term to submit entry test results. This and other reminders were shared with students last week.
- Symptoms, exposure, positive test? What if I have symptoms or tested positive for COVID or come in contact with someone who’s positive? Visit Public Health Guidance and Requirements, which includes useful charts to help students, faculty and staff navigate the process.
- Is the portable air filter in your learning or work space due for service? Learn more here about what to look for and how to put in a Facilities work order.
- Face coverings: Beginning today, Free N95 masks are coming to WA pharmacies and grocery stores. Looking to get more life out of your face coverings? Visit How to Reuse N95, KN95, and Other Disposable Masks.
- Test kits: While the State of Washington’s inventory of free COVID-19 testing kits is currently out of stock, more tests will be available soon. You can also visit Testing FAQ for more ways to access a COVID-19 test kit.
- Once you receive your COVID booster, please register here.
Visit COVID Response for the latest updates and information.