Accounts Payable Forms

Most commonly used forms can be found in InformSU, available after selecting "MySU" from the home page. Please contact Seattle University's Accounts Payable reporting unit at or extension 5880 if you need help with these forms or don't know which form to use.

Please note, the embedded macros in some forms may not work in a web browser. Save the form to your computer before completing it.