With four business and law programs in the Top 20 nationally leading the way, several Seattle University graduate degree programs are recognized in the 2019 U.S. News & World Report’s “Best Graduate Schools” rankings released today.
The two graduate programs in the Albers School of Business and Economics included in the rankings are:
- The Executive MBA program, ranked #11, up one spot from last year. It is the top-ranked EMBA program in the Northwest and the third highest on the West Coast.
- The accounting program is ranked #15 in the nation and #2 in the Northwest.
Both programs have consistently earned high rankings from U.S. News.
“We are grateful that our graduate programs receive consistent national recognition for the high caliber experience we provide to our students,” says Joe Phillips, dean of Albers. “Our EMBA and accounting master’s programs have appeared in the magazine’s Top 25 for nearly a decade.”
The two School of Law programs included in the rankings are:
- Legal writing, ranked #4 in the U.S.
- The clinical training program ranked #19 nationally and is the only one in the Northwest to achieve the distinction of being in the Top 20.
- The part-time law degree program is #27 in the country, ranking it the best in the Northwest and #4 on the West Coast.
- The part-time Albers MBA program is ranked #42, a jump from #75 last year, making it the #2 program in the Northwest.
- The College of Nursing’s master’s program is #98 and the Doctor of Nursing Practice ranked #86.