New wellness program for employees
Q: How can I lead a more healthy life?
A: SU faculty and staff now have access to a new wellness program called LiVE Seattle U. The first step is to attend a Healthy Living Fair on Tuesday, May 1, between 10 a.m. and 1 p.m. in the LeRoux Conference Room (STCN). There, you'll have the opportunity to get a free biometric screening and learn more about SU's new wellness program. Once you've had your health screening you can move from awareness and education to taking charge of your health.
Here's more on what's available to you at the May 1 fair:
- Learn more about the new LiVE Seattle U web challenges and incentives, communities and other resources
- Tour the Health Risk Assessment web tool that can help you set goals, track progress and earn rewards
- Free health screenings from Summit Health from 8 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. Learn More Make Summit Appointment
- Mammography screenings offered by the Swedish "Hope" mobile unit Learn More Make Swedish Appointment
- "Managing Diabetes" noon workshop (SCTN 130) and information through PacMed
- Tobacco cessation education from Group Health Cooperative
- Free one-on-one wellness coaching program offered through Vera Fitness
- Prevention and your PPO medical plan with Premera Blue Cross