Campus Ministry has provided this helpful guide to masses at the Chapel of St. Ignatius during the summer:
- Sunday mass continues year-round at 11 a.m.
- Now through the end of July, weekday mass will be held only on Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, at 12:30 p.m.
- On Friday, July 29, the Seattle University community will celebrate St. Ignatius Day (which falls on Sunday) with a mass at 12:30 p.m. (As part of the celebration, a continental breakfast will be served earlier in the day (8-9:30 a.m.) at the Arrupe Jesuit Residence.
- From Aug. 1 through Sept. 9 there will be no weekday mass in the Chapel of St. Ignatius, except for Monday, Aug. 15, the Solemnity of the Assumption, at 12:30 p.m.
- From Sept. 12 on, the chapel will return to a weekday mass schedule of Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, at 12:30 p.m.