To request any one of the three available designations (Co-Sponsored, Hosted, or Designated Seattle University Program), the following process must be followed. Contact your event coordinator with any questions.
- The organization responsible for the event must make the facility reservation directly with CES.
- The Seattle University entity sponsoring the program must complete the Request for Special Designation Form and include an explanation for why Seattle University should waive or discount fees for the program.
- The explanation include answers to all five questions on the top of the second page.
- The sponsoring office must then have the appropriate authority review and digitally sign the request form in the section labeled "Area Vice President or Dean." This signature indicates their approval of the request.
- The signed form must then be submitted to CES, via email, for determination by Director of CES.
- CES will submit the request with the CES determination to the Executive Vice President for final authorization or denial.
- Both the sponsoring office and external entity will be contacted with the final decision.
Until all three signatories have indicated their approval for the request by digitally signing the Request for Special Designation form, the sponsoring office must not confirm any level of Special Designation for the event with the external entity. The assigned CES event coordinator will contact both the sponsoring office and external organization when the request has been approved or denied.
Download the Request for Special Designation Form