The Post-School Survey is now open!
Posted by CCTS on Thursday, June 1, 2017 at 1:55 PM PDT
School districts have until October 31, 2017 to complete the post-school survey for all of their 2015-2016 special education leavers and follow up on their activities since leaving high school. As a reminder, the state target for both the survey contact rate and response rate is 70%. Below are a few reminders to assist with the survey process:
To ensure accurate and timely reporting, all surveys must be recorded electronically in the TSF, CCTS' online data collection platform.
- The TSF can be accessed directly at https://ccts.azurewebsites.net.
- Anyone conducting survey phone calls must have an account in the TSF.
- If your district needs to add more TSF user accounts, please contact Gina Esposito, CCTS Program Coordinator at firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-296-2253.
Teachers and staff members making phone calls should be knowledgeable about the survey process and definitions. Check out the following resources, and please contact CCTS if you have questions:
- 2016-2017 Post-School Survey Guide: (NEW!) provides details about the survey process, timeline, and strategies for increasing response rates.
- FAQ: (NEW!) a comprehensive list of defined terminology and answers to frequently asked questions surrounding the Post-School Survey.
- Online Post-School Survey Training Modules: a nine-module series that guide TSF users through the data collection platform. Module 8 specifically address the Post-School Survey telephone interview.
The Post-School Survey Closes at 11:59 p.m. on October 31, 2017. Without exception, surveys cannot be completed after this deadline.