This year more than ever, the CCTS team is wishing you a safe and restful summer. During the break, our offices remain open, and our team is working remotely. Should you need to contact us, please send us an email. We appreciate your creativity in accommodating students over the last several months and look forward to collaborating on new ways to expand opportunities as school resumes.
Stay well and take care!
The CCTS Team
The Post-School Survey for 2017-18 leavers is open through November 1. Schools must verify their leaver list before making survey phone calls.
- Support materials: Guidance for Educators page on the CCTS website
- Training PowerPoints: 2020 Post-School Survey Training Google Drive folder
- Specific questions: email CCTS@seattleu.edu
As part of OSPI’s Inclusionary Practices Professional Development Project, CCTS is working with school teams statewide to increase inclusionary practices in general education, focusing on partnerships between Special Education and Career Technical Education (CTE) classrooms.
- Previous webinar materials and recordings: Inclusionary Practices Project page on the CCTS website
- To receive emails about Inclusionary Practices trainings and events, subscribe to our newsletters or update your CCTS email profile.
Webinar: Developing Job Shadow Experiences
- Join Kris Hirschmann on September 16, 2020 from 3-4 p.m. for an introduction to CCTS’s new self-paced training series on Developing Job Shadow Experiences.
- This webinar will include an overview of each training module and the state’s Worksite Learning Manual.
- Register for the Developing Job Shadow Experiences webinar.
Online Training Materials
Transition training materials are available in self-paced, online formats. Each training includes a workbook and a series of PowerPoint modules that can be reviewed individually or with a group (recommended).
- Writing Effective Transition Plans (11 modules)
- Student-Led IEPs (7 modules)
- Developing Job Shadow Experiences (available in September)
CCTS Transition Network
- CCTS invites all Washington educators, administrators, and agency representatives to join us on Basecamp, an online communication platform.
- Join the CCTS Transition Network on Basecamp to share your thoughts, questions, ideas, and recommendations related to transition.