September 19: Post-School Survey Training Webinar – Contact and Response Rates
- What’s the difference between a district’s Post-School Survey contact rate and a response rate, and why are these numbers important? These questions answered, and more in our next webinar!
- Date: Thursday, 09/19/2019 from 3:00-3:30 p.m.
- Join URL: https://seattleu.zoom.us/j/3751778754
- A captioned recording will be available on the CCTS website by October 3, 2019.
November 1: Post-School Survey closes
- School and district representatives across Washington are currently conducting survey phone calls to all former special education students who exited high school in the 2017-18 year.
- The survey closes November 1, 2019 at 11:59 p.m. Surveys cannot be submitted after this time.
- Link to previous webinars and additional Post-School Survey support materials from on the CCTS website under Guidance for Educators.
T-Folio curriculum available
- T-Folio is a free, online transition portfolio tool developed by CCTS. It’s designed for youth with disabilities and the school and agency personnel who support them.
- Check out T-Folio at www.cctsTFolio.com.
Online Training Series
- Starting in October, CCTS trainings will be offered online in both self-paced and facilitated formats on the following topics: Writing Effective Transition Plans, Student-Led IEPs, and Developing Job-Shadow Experiences.
- Online trainings can be completed by individuals or groups, for free or for a fee for clock hours.
- Additional details are available on the CCTS website under Professional Development and Training. Stay tuned for more information, coming in October.
Join the CCTS Transition Network on Basecamp
- CCTS invites all Washington educators, administrators, and agency representatives to join us on Basecamp, an online communication platform.
- Join the CCTS Transition Network on Basecamp to share your thoughts, questions, ideas, and recommendations related to transition.