Support your student's career development starting today! The Redhawk Network offers your student powerful support in the critical transition from academic learning to a purposeful career. Your student represents the next generation of leaders, and it is never too early to align his or her goals with the career opportunities, resources and services provided by our office. Tips for your student's professional success - website (Summer in Seattle presentation, July 2015)
Services and resources designed with your student in mind:
- Job and internship postings on the Redhawk Network
- Career fairs
- Employer information sessions
- On campus interviews
- Mentor programs
- Networking and professional development opportunities
- Career advising
How can parents be involved with Career Services?
- Encourage and support your student's career development and exploration process
- Post jobs and internships in the Redhawk Network
- Sign up to be a mentor mentor
Our comprehensive selection of resources and individualized services are designed to serve parents, students, faculty and staff, employers, mentors and alumni. Register as an employer or mentor today to make a difference.
Contact Career Services at email@example.com or call (206) 296-6080(206) 296-6080.
Contact New Student Registration for all other questions.