As you near graduation from Seattle U, you are most likely planning your next steps in your career path. Career Services can assist you in developing an action plan for pursuing your job search and assist you in articulating your skills to potential employers.
Seattle U offers career services tailored to specific programs listed below.
- SU Law School, Center for Professional Development
- SU College of Education, Educator Career Services
- Albers School of Business & Economics, Albers Placement Center
- All other graduate programs, Seattle University Career Services
We offer special office hours by appointment only for graduate students and alumni. Please complete an online appointment request form to schedule an appointment.
Here are some of the services we offer that you may be interested in:
- Seeking internship, job, and volunteer/involvement opportunities
- Targeting and networking with employers of interest to you
- Articulating your relevant skills and qualities
- Mock interviews
- Career Fairs and Employer Information Sessions at SU