In your first two years at Seattle U, you are most likely exploring what majors/minors best suit your interests and finding ways to get involved on campus. Career Services can assist you with some of the decisions you'll be making during this time, including:
- Choosing a major/minor that fits your interests, skills, and personality
- Researching potential occupations of interest to you
- Utilizing self assessment tools to explore career ideas
- Seeking internship, part-time job, and volunteer/involvement opportunities
- Articulating your relevant skills and qualities
- Connecting to job shadow and networking opportunities
SU's Career Services advisors can help you discover how to get the most out of your SU experience. Check out our links to see how you might begin exploring.