A variety of organizations offer test preparation classes and other resources that can help you stay focused and develop confidence for entrance exams that may be required for your graduate school admissions process.
Some common test preparation resources include:
- Test preparation from Kaplan
- Test preparation from The Princeton Review
- Test preparation books and CDs you can find at your local bookstore or library
- Practice questions offered on the specific test websites, such as these GRE practice questions.
- to develop strategies for test taking.