Career Services hosts career fairs throughout the year. Attending these events is important to expand your awareness of different employers and their recruiting needs, a chance to practice your networking skills and give you an opportunity to meet with recruiters face to face.
|Internship Fair||February 7, 2017 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
|Spring Job & Internship Fair||April 25, 2017 11:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.|
Career Services also provides a number of smaller events throughout the year including:
- Treks - visits to key employers to hear about their organization and engage with Seattle University alumni
- Employer panels featuring representatives from key industries and sectors to provide career insights and advice.
- On Campus Recruiting including:
- Employer Information Sessions - A great way to connect with recruiters and learn more about employers and their hiring needs.
- Interviews - For select candidates, held on campus for greater convenience.
Find details about these and more at the Redhawk Network