Connecting with employers while a student at Seattle University, is a critical step in your professional development. Career Services provides a variety of ways for you to engage including:
- Career events such as job fairs, employer site visits, industry guest panels and professional development nights.
- On-campus recruiting such as employer information sessions, on-campus interviews, and Professionals in Residence.
- Electronic postings of full-time and part-time jobs, and internships.
- Access to the mentor database and LinkedIn groups
The Redhawk Network is a university wide database. Read our Student Guide - Short Version Update 03 12 12 to get started.
Some key features include:
- Extensive database of jobs, employers, alumni and mentors.
- Ability to create automatic email notification of new job and internship postings.
- Ability to create automatic email notification of new career event announcements.
- Ability to self-report a hire.
Find details about these and more at www.seattleu.edu/redhawknetwork