Graduate school is an important decision and we can help you with the decision and application.
The purpose of this appointment:
To help you if you are deciding to apply or to provide information and feedback about your application process.
To prepare for this appointment:
- Do some preliminary research about possible programs and fields of study.
- Get a rough understanding of the application deadlines for any programs of interest. Requirements and timelines for various programs vary so it is important that you have good information.
- Review the "Exploring Graduate School" section of our website.
- Research graduate school options in MyPlan
What to Bring?
- An updated copy of your resume
- A draft of your personal statement (if you have one)
- Unofficial transcripts
- Application instructions for any programs where you plan to apply.