Partner with Us!
We welcome the opportunity to partner with faculty and staff to design services and workshops specific to your students' needs. From engaging with regional employers to assisting students in articulating their skills.
Support the Professional Formation of Students:
- Offer a workshop or presentation in your class/to your student group
- Have a career advisor give a 5-10 min introduction to Career Services
- Collaborate with Career Services on a program
- Incorporate career-related information into one or more of your class/training sessions
- Refer students to our Express Advising and one-on-one appointments
- Invite Career Services to a faculty meet & greet or faculty/staff meeting
- Send employer referrals and job postings to Career Services
- Announce our career events to your students
Engage your students in Career Events:
Professional Development or Industry Nights - A panel of alumni from your program network with students to give career decision making and job search strategy advice.
The Redhawk Network - Log in to your faculty/staff account in the Redhawk Network to help advise students on employers, jobs/internships or upcoming career events. To learn more about how to navigate your Faculty/Staff Redhawk Network account, log in to your account and explore the system. If you have questions regarding the site, please contact our office.
Employer Info Sessions - Relevant employers come to campus to speak about their company/organization, opportunities, offer advice about job/internship applications and answer questions for students.
On Campus Interviews - students attend interviews for internships and/or full-time jobs
Professional In Residence - Invite alumni from key employers and industries of interest to your students to meet on campus for an informational interview, mock interview or resume critique.
Internship Fair - Students explore internship opportunities and make direct connections to quality employers. (February)
Etiquette Dinner - Students learn and experience business setting protocol training. (February)
Spring Job and Internship Fair and Business & Engineering Career Fair - Students and alumni connect with employers from a variety of fields to find career/internship opportunities (April & October)