Career Advising is offered in a variety of ways to best meet your busy schedule including express advising, individual appointments, or electronically via e-mail, Skype or phone.
Express Advising - quick, drop-in, 15 minutes sessions on a first come, first serve basis. Available Monday-Thursday 1-3 p.m.
Individual appointments - more in depth 30 minute appointments scheduled a minimum of two days in advance. Drop by our office, call us at 206-296-6080, complete our online appointment request form or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Electronic appointments are available as needed. Just complete our online appointment request form and indicate your contact preference (email,Skype or phone) or call us at 206-296-6080.
- Resume & Cover Letter Writing
- Job & internship Search Strategies
- Interview Preparation
- Graduate School Advising
- Post-Graduate Service
- Self-Assessment (personality, values, skills, interests)
Career Services hosts several fairs throughout the year including
- Business and Engineering Career Fair-hosted by the Albers Placement Center
- Internship Fair
- Spring Job & Internship Fair