Counseling and Psychological Services

Victim Assistance

  • If you would like to report an issue of sexual abuse or seek information or counseling as a victim, please call one of the following:

    • Counseling & Psychological Services Victim Assistance
    • Vice President for Student Development 
    • Vice President for Human Resources 
    • Public Safety 

    If you would like a counselor to contact you

    The information you provide is confidential and is necessary to provided assistance and referrals. If you submit the form, you can expect to be contacted by a member of the Counseling & Psychological Services (CAPS) staff within 24 hours, during regular business hours (8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.)