Catholic Relief Services Ambassadors
Interested in building community while learning about global and domestic justice issues through the lens of Catholic Social Teaching? Consider joining the Seattle University CRS Ambassador community!
CRS Ambassadors work together to educate themselves and the broader SU community through a faith lens on pressing issues of social injustice and inequality throughout the world. Some of the benefits of serving as a CRS Ambassador include:
- Attendance at Seattle regional CRS training with other Washington state participants in Fall Quarter
- Access to the extensive educational resources available through Catholic Relief Services
- Participation in current campaigns, focusing on issues such as climate change, human trafficking, migration, and global hunger
- Leadership in the Catholic student community on campus to integrate faith, prayer, and action for justice.
- A small and intentional community of peers committed to being changemakers in the world
For more information on becoming a CRS Ambassador, contact JoAnn Lopez, Campus Minister for Liturgy, or Marilyn Nash, Campus Minister for Social Justice.