On successful completion of these programs, students will be able to:
- Demonstrate competence for managerial decision-making
- Recognize and address moral and ethical challenges, and defend a course of action
- Understand, integrate, and apply relevant knowledge and skills in a global context
- Display competence in communications
- Establish and maintain constructive working relationships
- Develop self-awareness and professional purpose
- Quantify the relation between risk and return and apply it in value-maximizing financial activities of individuals and corporations (in global, ethical context).
- Choose and be proficient in applying financial tools and analytical methods to improve financial decision-making.
- Effectively communicate and justify, in both written and oral form, results and recommendations of financial analysis to audiences having varying degrees of financial sophistication.