Download the MPAC Student Profile here.
Two Tracks, One Destination: An MPAC is Within Reach
- Track One of the Master's of Accounting program starts once a year in the fall and is a full-time program. Students can finish Track One in 4 quarters if they take 4 classes per quarter. You can finish in 5 quarters if you take 3 classes per quarter. Track One has internship options which may be completed the summer before the program begins. Please contact graduate admissions at email@example.com if you need a summer start due to an internship.
- Track Two starts once a year in the fall and is a 7-quarter, part-time program designed for working professionals. There are several prerequisite classes for Track Two that need to be completed before fall start. Internship opportunities are also included as part of Track Two.
On successful completion of this program, you will be able to:
- Recommend a course of action to a prospective client by using a framework or model to analyze financial statements and other relevant data.
- Evaluate the accounting implications of an economic event by applying the principles, standards, and practices of financial accounting.
- Advise stakeholders of how strategic business risks relate to internal controls, financial reporting, tax, and/or audit using authoritative literature, fieldwork, surveys, archival, or other research data.
- Synthesize accounting information within the context of other business functions to inform the business decision-making process.
- Construct arguments for and against alternative accounting decisions by weighing the ethical, stakeholder, and stewardship implications of each.
Post-MPAC Job Titles
||Risk Assurance Associate
||Senior Business Analyst
||Valuation and Transfer Pricing Manager
||Accounting and Assurance Practice Manager