The Bridge MBA program is designed to provide students with a strong academic foundation, guided professional development and the hands-on experience needed to succeed in a variety of careers and industries. With an eye to developing future leaders, the program is constructed with the following goals:
- Understand, integrate, and apply substantive knowledge in a global context.
- Identify opportunities and problems, generate alternatives, and justify recommendations.
- Recognize and address moral and ethical challenges, and defend a course of action.
- Communicate effectively across audiences and modes.
- Develop self-awareness, demonstrate effective interpersonal skills, and identify one’s vocational purpose.