||Full-time, day classes only
|Work Experience Required
|Average age of student
||22 - 24
||$39,120 for the program
- Application Form and $55 fee.
- Essay outlining why you wish to join the Bridge MBA program, and how you expect the Bridge to aid your future job search (500 words or less)
- Official Transcripts from undergraduate and any post-baccalaureate work
- Official GMAT or GRE test scores sent from testing agency
- Official TOEFL or IELT test scores, if requiredInterview with the Program Director. We will contact you once your application has been reviewed.
Prerequisites for the Bridge MBA
- Financial Accounting
- Spreadsheet skills
How can I satisfy the prerequisites?
The Bridge MBA Program recommends that students register for online courses offered by the Harvard Business School. Once you are admitted we will work with you to get you registered.
- July 1st application deadlineApplication, GMAT/GRE score, essay, resume, transcripts, TOEFL or IELT scores
- July 1st, application* deadline
- July 15th, Admission decisions sent
- August 1st, Response memorandum / prerequisite worksheet due*Application, GMAT/GRE score, essay, transcripts, TOEFL or IELT scores
Talk with a program representative!