An uncommon education for uncommon times.
In rapidly changing and uncertain times, the need for wise, discerning, well-informed leaders has never been greater. At the same time, most business schools and leadership development programs spend little time on, or overlook all together, the cultivation of the very qualities that are hallmarks of iconic leaders—self-awareness, insight, confidence tempered by humility, and empathy.
At Seattle University, we educate the whole person because you need more than intellectual aptitude and functional expertise to build trust, communicate your vision, and inspire others.
- We'll push you to learn more and to be more. You'll develop a more sophisticated level of business acumen and embark on a journey of self-discovery that will result in a deeper understanding of yourself.
- You'll gain the confidence and insight you need >as a leader to accelerate and sustain growth in your career, entrepreneurial efforts, and community pursuits.
Highlights that set our uncommon program apart include:
- A unique curriculum with an intensive focus on the art and practice of leadership.
- Rigorous and advanced business courses taught from the strategic perspective senior managers need.
- One-on-one executive coaching that helps connect coursework to personal and professional goals.
- An optimal learning environment with small classes size in an intimate setting
- Exceptional access to top faculty, expertise, and mentorship.
- Applied assignments based on your own work environment, not fictitious textbook scenarios.
The Leadership Executive MBA program launches lifelong leaders with the vision and skills to make a profound impact in their companies and communities. Take the first step towards becoming the leader you'd want to follow by completing the form to download a brochure.
Ranked the top Executive MBA program in the Northwest and #16 nationally
by US News & World Report for 2021