Transformative business education starts here.
In a rapidly changing world and highly competitive job market, an MBA may no longer set you apart.
Self-awareness and insight about yourself as a leader and your ability to communicate a vision and inspire others are equally, if not more, important in achieving long-term success and fulfillment in your career.
At Seattle University, we educate the whole person because you need more than intellectual aptitude and functional expertise to have an impact.
- We'll push you to learn more and to be more. You'll develop a more sophisticated level of business acumen and embark on a journey of self-discovery that will result in a deeper understanding of yourself.
- You'll gain the confidence and insight you need as a leader to accelerate and sustain growth in your career, entrepreneurial efforts, and community pursuits.
What to expect from our program:
- A unique curriculum with an intensive focus on the art and practice of leadership.
- Rigorous and advanced business courses taught from the strategic perspective senior managers need.
- An uncommon educational experience described by graduates as "transformative," "life-changing," and "... so much more than an MBA program."
Program highlights that will give you a competitive edge include:
- One-on-one executive coaching helps you connect coursework to personal and professional goals.
- An optimal learning environment with small classes size in an intimate setting
- Exceptional access to top faculty and mentorship.
- Applied assignments based on your own work environment, not fictitious textbook scenarios.
The Leadership Executive MBA program launches lifelong leaders with the vision and skills to make a profound impact in their companies and communities. How do you want to be remembered?
To learn more about our programs, complete the form and download the viewbook.