Job Title: Senior Analyst Corporate Finance
- Assist in the preparation of valuation reports for closely held or publicly traded companies
- Review and analyze U.S. Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP) financial statements
- Research comparable publicly traded companies
- Assist in delivering transfer pricing projects
- Prepare and analyze financial and economic data for tax and regulatory compliance through the use of MS Word, Excel, Access, and various statistical sampling packages
Master in Computer Science Student at Northeastern University;
Master of Professional Accounting program at Seattle University
Mentoring Objectives & Scope
Prefer students who are interested in business valuation, big four firm, corporate finance in general.
When and where do you hold meetings with your students?
Weekday 4 pm-5 pm or weekend 7:30-9:00 am.