Job Title: Report Developer
Company: University of Washington
Industry: Finance & ERP
Mentor Since: 2021
UW is implementing Workday Finance replacing its 50 year old legacy financial system. As a Report Developer, I'm responsible for designing, developing, and delivering financial reports that meet the business requirements and align with the transformation goals.
Oct. 2015 - Nov. 2016 AP/AR Associate at Strategies 360
Nov. 2016 - Feb. 2018 Corporate Accountant at Strategies 360
Mar. 2018 - May. 2019 Financial Analyst at LendMN
Jun. 2019 - Feb. 2020 Corporate Accountant at Strategies 360
Feb. 2020 - Present Report Developer at UW
2015 BA in Accounting and Economics - SU
2020 MS in Accounting - WGU
Mentoring Objectives & Scope
- Help students to establish academic goals that align and support their career after graduation
- Help students to explore the world of Accounting and Finance beyond their academic settings so they can gain real world experience before leaving school
- Help students to start building their network
- Share my experience as a Finance Professional in public, private, and start-up sectors
- Share my experience of transitioning from operational role to technical role within accounting and finance
When and where do you hold meetings with your students?
After business hours on weekdays. Occasional weekends are okay. In person or online, whichever works and accommodates all parties.