Job Title: Practice Leader--Customer Retention & Loyalty
Company: Lenati, LLC
Industry: Management Consulting
Mentor Since: Fall 2014
Will Mentor: Undergrad Students
As the leader of Lenati’s Customer Retention & Loyalty Team, Clay Walton-House helps Fortune 500 companies create and implement
new and interesting customer engagement strategies that accelerate growth and build loyalty. His expertise lies in understanding consumer
behavior and translating it into actionable customer insights. Clay has a proven track record of successful program design & optimization and
CRM operations, helping uncover ways to build retention and loyalty strategies into a company’s broader business model.
Lenati is a management consulting firm that specializes in sales and marketing strategy. Lenati partners with clients to develop innovative solutions, elevating customer experience and transforming how companies go to market. We help organization build stronger customer connections.
- Sr. Manager
- Sr. Consultant
- Sr. Consultant
Seattle Sounders FC:
- Director of Corporate & Group Sales
- Sales Representative
- BA, Business Administration, Business Management (Albers 2007)
Mentoring Objectives & Scope
What I Can Offer:
- Career discernment and skill identification
- Networking and personal marketing & brand management
- Job application strategy
- General consulting industry landscape & job search advice
- Consulting and other industry contacts
- Help student discern preferred career path
- Help student develop a clear plan for obtaining desired job
- Help student understand real-world business dynamics that should be considered in their planning and job search
- Help student be better prepared for success in their first job post graduation
When and where do you hold meetings with your students?
Relatively flexible; prefer meeting around Seattle---either at Lenati offices, or in coffee shops. Can also meet on campus if/when makes sense.
I am an Albers undergraduate alumnus.