Job Title: Director, Enterprise Technology Solutions (Security)
Mentor Since: Fall 2021
Will Mentor: Undergrad Students
Areas of expertise include:
• Engineering Team Leadership, Engagement & Retention
• New Product Design, Development & Release Management
• Technology Product Roadmaps & Lifecycle Management
• Innovation & Thought Leadership
• Automation, Process Improvement & Digital Transformation
• Culture-Building & Diversity/Inclusion Advocacy
• Agile Project Management / Scrum / SAFe Principles / Best Practices
• Stakeholder Management & Requirements Gathering
Expert technologist and engineering team leader with 16 years of progressive expertise helping technology organizations design, develop, and launch best-in-class products and services.
Educational background includes a B.A. Degree in Business from Seattle University, Certified Scrum Master (CSM) and Certified Product Owner (CPO) credentials from the Scrum Alliance, and graduation from the Lead Magenta Next Leadership Development Program at T-Mobile. Additionally enrolled in the Applied Cybersecurity Certification and MBA Programs at University of Washington.