Volunteering - Apply as a student
SeattleU RAMP-up seeks passionate and reliable student volunteers.
- Support and accept guidance from the CRM project manager (client relationship manager, who leads the client projects) in your volunteer role.
- Be punctual for your volunteer duty and be responsible.
- Determine project scope, goals, and deliverables with the CRM. Communicate any issues or concerns which are likely to affect your volunteer duties.
- Be willing to learn and participate in trainings and meetings.
- Keep sensitive organizational information confidential.
- Comply with the policies and procedures of the organization.
- Finance and Accounting
- Marketing and Communications
- Market Research
- Business Analytics
- Start-up Development.
- Projects are 5-10 hours a week and scheduling is flexible.
- 3-month minimum.
What you can get
- You can have opportunity to volunteer on real projects for real business. With the guidance of client relationship managers, and contacts with business owners, you can obtain a hands-on experience in development a small business and apply skills learned in class. It’s a unique experience to fill in your resume’s relevant experience line!
How Can I Apply?
- Send your resume and cover letter with subject “Your full-name + volunteer application.”
The program received a core funding grant from JPMorgan Chase and is currently raising additional funds and sponsorships for more client relationship manager interns to serve more businesses.
Contact Sue Oliver to learn more about sponsorship.