The SeattleU Innovation & Entrepreneurship Center is kicking off the IEC Student Ambassador Program, and welcoming the inaugural cohort of four student ambassadors representing three colleges across Seattle University including the Albers School of Business & Economics, College of Science & Engineering, and College of Arts & Sciences.
The IEC Ambassador Program is a peer leader position which involves peer mentoring, and outreach for the experiential programs and networking events hosted by the IEC. The ambassadors represent diverse academic backgrounds, and share a common interest of promoting entrepreneurship & innovation across all fields.
Our four student ambassadors bring experiences of participating in IEC’s programs including the Albers-SJIM Business Plan Competition, Jones Idea Challenge & Corporate Reverse Pitch, and also the Harriet Stephenson Business Plan Competition, along with quarterly events such as Founder Fridays!
This group of outstanding students serve as a link between the IEC and the Seattle University community. They are available to answer other students' questions about the IEC programs and share the benefits of participating. Help us welcome the 2020-21 IEC Student Ambassadors:
- Major/s: Computer Science
- IEC Program Experience/Interests: The Harriet Stephenson Business Plan Competition (2020 Grand Prize Winner)
- Major/s: Finance
- IEC Program Experience/Interests: The Jones Idea Challenge & Corporate Reverse Pitch
- Major/s: Biochemistry & Cultural Anthropology
- IEC Program Experience/Interests: The Albers-SJIM Virtual Business Plan Competition, and the Harriet Stephenson Business Plan Competition
- Major: Computer Science
- IEC Program Experience/Interests: The Jones Idea Challenge & Corporate Reverse Pitch, Harriet Stephenson Business Plan Competition, and Founder Friday's.