Are you ready to take your business to the next level?! Want six months of expert coaching by local industry leaders? What about $10,000 to invest in your business? Apply for the 2018 Seattle University Jones Progress Awards by June 30, 2018 July 7, 2018!
- You can use ANY business – it does not have to be connected to what you submitted to the SeattleU Business Plan Competition (though you can absolutely use the same idea)
- The business must already be up and running (beyond beta stage) and be generating some revenues and/or have clients/tractions
- Your team must include one SeattleU graduating student or recent alumnus who is fully committed to the business (e.g., working full-time there) but the other teammates do not need to be connected to SeattleU (though they certainly can be!)
- Your business can have any structure – a traditional for-profit business, a nonprofit organization, a social venture – but it must have legal structure already in place
- Two teams will be selected to participate in the process
- The deadline to apply is June 30, 2018 July 7, 2018!
Apply for the 2018 Jones Progress Awards
Questions? Contact Amelia Marckworth at firstname.lastname@example.org