The Performing Arts and Arts Leadership department offers one-on-one instruction in:
Priority registration is given to music majors but ANY student may apply.
To Enroll in New Lessons:
- Complete the Music Lesson Interest Form for the lesson you would like to take. STUDENTS WHO HAVE BEEN APPROVED AND NOTIFIED OF THE APPROVAL CAN REGISTER IN THE APPROVED SECTION..
- Private lesson instructors will review your application and make decisions.
- You will then be notified to enroll in the approved course.
To Enroll in Continuing Lessons:
- If you are a continuing student with the same instructor, please register for your approved section and credit load. Your approval lasts a full academic year unless told otherwise by your instructor.
- If you want to take additional music lessons as a new student, please fill out a Music Lesson Interest Form for the faculty member to review your application and make decisions.
- You only need to fill out a Music Lesson Interest Form to express interest in new music lessons.
- The instructor will contact students to schedule lessons during the first week of the quarter.
- It is the students responsibility to confirm the lesson time with the instructor AND confirm that they are registered for the correct number of credits on the Friday before the last day to Add/Drop.
- Students who do not contact the instructor to confirm their lessons may be required to pay a $50 late add fee and/or may be dropped.
1 Credit = 30 minute lesson/week; 2 Credits = 1 hour lesson/week
There is an additional fee of $95 per credit which will be automatically added to your tuition bill.