Public Affairs students will be able to:
- Utilize the tools needed for community leadership, including the ability to work with diverse persons/people and appreciate different perspectives.
- Understand the interface of public affairs theory, policy development, and its application to service for a more just and humane world.
- Develop critical thinking, research skills, and effective writing to shape public policy development and analysis.
- Demonstrate the ability to work with others to translate public need into public policy and planning.
- Develop human and financial management skills.