Directions from Sea-Tac Airport
Sea-Tac Airport is located approximately 15 miles south of downtown Seattle, just off Interstate 5. There are a number of choices for transportation between the airport and Seattle University, varying in price and convenience.
- Cabs (Far West Taxi 206-622-1717) are readily available and cost approximately $40 for a one-way trip.
- Shuttle Express (425-981-7000 or website) leaves the airport regularly and will take you to the university for $36. Claim your luggage, go to the 3rd floor of the parking garage and follow the ground transportation signs. Shuttle Express is next to the airport's ground transportation office.
- Link Light Rail Trains arrive and depart on the platform level of the station. The Link light rail runs from 5 a.m. to 1 a.m. Monday - Saturday and 6 a.m to midnight on Sundays. Trains arrive and depart every 7 1/2 to 15 minutes, depending on the time of day. Claim your luggage, and go to the fourth floor of the Airport Garage.
- Metro Buses that serve Sea-Tac Airport are located on International Boulevard (State Highway-99) and South 176th Street by the Link Light Rail Station. Departure times are shown at the bus stop. Pick up printed bus timetables at the Ground Transportation Information Booth on the Baggage Claim level near door number 16 (across from baggage carousel 12). For more information visit their webpage.
- For information on driving to Seattle University, please check our Getting to Seattle University
- Guest parking will be available at the Murphy lot on James St between Broadway and 12th ave, and also at the Pigot lot on 12th and Marion, Campus Maps are available here. On Friday and Saturday, parking passes will be available at the main kiosk on 12th and Marion. Conference volunteers will have parking passes for Sunday available at check-in and throughout the day on Saturday.
Hotel Information for the Conference
There are several hotels and other lodging options in the Seattle area. Seattle University is located in the Capitol Hill/First Hill neighborhood and is central to downtown Seattle. To search for hotel and lodging accommodations, please click here.