We expect students in the Arts Leadership program to achieve the following:
- Demonstrate an understanding of the political, social, technological and economic contexts in the field of arts administration.
- Apply the principles of leadership and entrepreneurship as they are uniquely realized within arts organizations.
- Recognize and address moral and ethical challenges within the arts as informed by the Jesuit Catholic tradition.
- Understand and apply financial tools and analysis to inform sound decision-making and communicate financial results to key stakeholders.
- Apply marketing theories and concepts to develop audiences and to promote the arts as a valuable social sector.
- Understand how to develop effective fundraising strategies to raise funds from institutional, government and individual donors.
- Demonstrate effective communication in speech and in writing.