Seattle University graduate Public Administration students should be able to:
- Demonstrate broad understanding of public affairs, policy development, policy analysis, economic analysis, management skills, and organization theory and their applications to public service.
- Conduct a purposeful inquiry exploring the problem/issue a client is experiencing.
- Apply critical thinking and appropriate technology for public policy analysis.
- Work with and for others in ways that translate community need into policy solutions & public service action to promote a just and humane world.
- Communicate effectively for different audiences & purposes.