The Seattle University Graduate Certificate in Public Administration is designed for individuals seeking to begin or advance their careers in local, state, or federal government or the nonprofit sector. Our curriculum prepares students with knowledge and skills in critical thinking, analysis, administration, management, policy, and research.
What makes the Seattle University Graduate Certificate in Public Administration unique?
- We focus on social justice and engagement with diverse communities
- Service and research with faculty who are active scholars and practitioners
- We collaborate with a network of experienced students, faculty, alumni, and community leaders
- 12 credits
- Certificate can be completed in six months to one year
- Appropriate for individuals who are currently working in or seeking employment in the public or nonprofit sectors
- Rolling admissions: applicants can apply and begin the program every quarter
- Tuition for the 2019-2020 academic year is $735 per credit and is subject to change annually by the Seattle University Board of Trustees; total cost for the Certificate based on the 2019-2020 tuition is $8,820