The Seattle University Graduate Certificate in Public Administration is designed for individuals seeking to begin or advance their careers in local, state, or federal government or the nonprofit sector. Our curriculum prepares students with foundational knowledge and skills in policy development, finance, and administration.
What makes the Seattle University Graduate Certificate in Public Administration unique?
- Apply classroom theory to real-world challenges
- Curriculum focused on social justice
- Certificate classes apply towards a future Seattle University MPA degree
- 12 credits
- Certificate can be completed in six months to one year
- Appropriate for individuals who are currently working in or seeking employment in the public or nonprofit sectors
- Rolling admissions: applicants can apply and begin the program every quarter
- Tuition for the 2020-2021 academic year is $750 per credit and is subject to change annually by the Seattle University Board of Trustees; total cost for the Certificate based on the 2020-2021 tuition is $9,000