Upon completion of the Certificate in Fundraising Leadership, graduates will be able to:
- Foster and support a culture of philanthropy in an organization and among its constituencies.
- Demonstrate knowledge of ethical and effective fundraising strategies, practices and frameworks.
- Implement research-based strategies to cultivate, honor, and retain individual donors.
- Integrate financial analysis, forecasting, budgeting and reporting with an organization's fundraising program.
- Deliver a comprehensive donor-centered communications plan in alignment with an organization's fundraising goals.
- Secure, negotiate and manage grant awards from public and private funders.