Apply Now for Fall 2020
February 1st for Spring Quarter Enrollment.
July 1st for Fall Quarter Enrollment.
- Completed Application for Graduate Admission form here.
- Nonrefundable $55 application fee as specified by Graduate Admissions (waived for Seattle University alumni, employees, and national service alumni).
- Evidence of a four-year equivalent bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Applicants earning a bachelor’s degree from a non-graded institution must submit official GRE scores in lieu of GPA.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary educational institutions attended in the last 90 quarter/60 semester credits of the bachelor's degree, including any transfer credit earned during this time, and any post-baccalaureate course work. A minimum grade point average of 3.00 (GPA) is required. In special cases, those with a GPA less than a 3.00 will be admitted on a probationary basis.
- Current résumé reflecting one year of relevant professional experience in a nonprofit organization preferred.
- List of two recommenders with name, title, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address who can comment on your professional abilities and potential for fundraising leadership.
- If English is not the applicant’s native language, official English proficiency scores meeting the university’s entrance requirements must be submitted. See policy 2008-01 in Admissions Policies for details.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.