Apply Now for Spring 2021
Priority Deadline: February 1, 2021
Priority Deadlines for 2021
February 1, 2021 for Spring Quarter 2021 Enrollment.
August 1, 2021 for Fall Quarter 2021 Enrollment.
- Completed Application for Graduate Admission form here.
- Nonrefundable $55 application fee as specified by Graduate Admissions (waived for Seattle University alumni, employees, and national service alumni). *Waived for all new Spring 2021 and Fall 2021 applications.*
- Evidence of a four-year equivalent bachelor’s degree from a regionally accredited institution. Applicants earning a bachelor’s degree from a non-graded institution must submit official GRE scores in lieu of GPA.
- Official transcripts of all post-secondary educational institutions attended in the last 90 quarter/60 semester credits of the bachelor's degree, including any transfer credit earned during this time, and any post-baccalaureate course work. A minimum grade point average of 3.00 (GPA) is required. In special cases, those with a GPA less than a 3.00 will be admitted on a probationary basis.
- Current résumé reflecting one year of relevant professional experience in a nonprofit organization preferred.
- List of two recommenders with name, title, mailing address, phone number, and e-mail address who can comment on your professional abilities and potential for fundraising leadership.
- If English is not the applicant’s native language, official English proficiency scores meeting the university’s entrance requirements must be submitted. See policy 2008-01 in Admissions Policies for details.
Tuition for the 2021-22 academic year is $729 per credit hour (subject to change by Seattle University Board of Trustees). The Graduate Certificate in Fundraising Leadership is a 12-credit program; the total cost for tuition over the 9 months of the program is $8,748. Tuition rates for 2022-23 have not yet been determined. Additional student fees apply.
For more information about financial aid options, contact Student Financial Services.
Admitted Graduate Certificate Students
Graduate Admissions maintains an Admitted Student webpage where you can find more information about campus resources, as well as, a Graduate Admitted Student Checklist to help prepare you before classes start.
Do not hesitate to contact us if you have any questions or concerns.