"The Book of Gutsy Women" Book Tour
October 18, Campion Hall
Doors open at 5:30 p.m., program starts at 7 p.m.
Guests may begin to line up outside the doors no earlier than 4:30 p.m.
Please leave all large bags, backpacks, laptop bags/briefcases and luggage at home. Small personal bags are permitted. Diaper bags will be allowed for guests traveling with infants.
All ticket holders are subject to security screening by event security personnel, police officers and/or the U.S. Secret Service.
The following items are prohibited:
- Animals other than service/guide animals
- Backpacks and bags exceeding the size restrictions (12h” x 12w” x 6d”)
- Glass, thermal or metal containers
- Laser pointers
- Mace/Pepper spray
- Noisemaking devices (e.g. Air Horns, drums, whistles)
- Professional or flash photography equipment, tripods, monopods, selfie-sticks
- Signs exceeding the size restrictions (11” x 17”) made of any material except cardboard, poster board or cloth
- Supports for signs and placards
- Toy guns
- Weapons of any kind (including pocketknives, multi-tools, or knives of any size)
- Any other items determined to be inappropriate or a potential safety hazard