Music Lesson Scheduling Form
Before filling out this form:
- Register for your intended lesson. You will be put on a wait list. Instructors will use this form to move students off the wait list into the course. This form will not register you for the course.
- Read the below policies. By submitting this form, you are agreeing to abide by these policies.
Private Lesson General Policies:
- Students are required to practice every day.
- Assignments need to be completed before each lesson.
- If you have an urgent question you need to call or email your instructor.
- Missing more than two lessons or not completing the required course work will result in an "F."
- There is no guarentee that the instructor will reschedule missed lessons.
I understand that my instructor will contact me to schedule lessons during the first week of the quarter and it is my responsibility to confirm my lesson time with him/her before the Last Day to Add/Drop, or I may be dropped on the Last Day to Add/Drop.
* If you think you may have a disability (including an invisible disability such as a learning disability, a chronic health problem, or a mental health condition) that interferes with your performance as a student in this class, you are encouraged to arrange special support services and/or accommodations through Disabilities Services in Loyola 100 (206-296-5740 or email@example.com. You should also let your instructor know at the beginning of the course.
If you have any questions please contact Administrative Assistant Miles Schlagel: firstname.lastname@example.org