Competitive applicants to the University Honors program generally have a minimum GPA of 3.5 and SAT scores of 1200+/ACT composite score of 26+.
University Honors students receive an annual $1,800 Honors scholarship in addition to other merit scholarships and financial aid.
- The Nursing major is compatible only with Innovations. Nursing majors should apply to the Innovations track
- Diagnostic Ultrasound majors should apply to the Intellectual Traditions or Society, Policy & Citizenship track
- String Performance majors should apply to the Intellectual Traditions track.
- Majors that are credit-intensive with required courses in the first year, such as science majors, fit best with the Innovations track.
- At this time, engineering students cannot be admitted to the University Honors Programs because of class schedule conflicts.
- Matteo Ricci students are ineligible for the University Honors Program because its program of study has a separate curriculum.
Do you have questions about the Honors Program?
Contact Thorne Clayton-Falls at firstname.lastname@example.org or (206) 296-5305