Street Treat - Social Media Intern
Posted by Communication Department on Monday, October 7, 2019 at 4:17 PM PDT
- Facebook/Instagram/Twitter: Need more engagement with followers. Posting interesting articles on food-related world, adding more pictures from our database, engage in other business pages using Street Treats and Olivia’s ice cream cookie bites.
- Post to Facebook/Instagram/Twitter at least once per day and videos too
- post newsletter to Constant Contact every other week
- hold bi-monthly giveaways on Facebook/Instagram/Twitter
- help take informal pictures or videos at our kitchen or out and about.
- keep track of analytics
- position is for six months minimum and longer if it is working for both.
- 8-12 hours a week
- paid $15 an hour, unless you need school credit and if we’re applicable for it
- free treats and ice cream
- starts as soon as you can with a meeting or two beforehand
- Have fun!
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume.
- Resumes open until Saturday, October 12th. Interviews to be held the week of October 21