Marketing Intern, Black Dot Underground
Posted by Communication Department on Monday, September 30, 2019 at 2:15 PM PDT
Company: Black Dot Underground
Job Title: Marketing Intern
Black Dot Underground is seeking a bright, resourceful, and highly driven individual to assist with content strategy, marketing campaign development & execution including media production, event planning, social media promotion and project management. Artistic interests and skills including graphic design, web design, photography, film/video, are a big plus. Applicant will get a lot of experience and make useful connections.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Executing online marketing strategies via social media, email, blogs, etc.
- Creating media content (blog posts, short videos, graphics, etc)
- Assisting with event planning, project management and staffing
- Distributing promotional materials at locations and events
- Successful candidates must be highly motivated self-starters able to work independently, multi-task. and creatively solve problems.
- Interns should be familiar with online media, have a professional attitude. and a willingness to learn and succeed.
- Good communication skills are essential in this position.
- Ability to come up with creative marketing ideas a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Office, and Excel and multi-media software is also desired.
Black Dot Underground
1437 S. Jackson St. Suite #100
Seattle, WA 98144
For more info contact Curtiss R. Calhoun @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-717-5109