Event Intern, Black Dot Underground
Posted by Communication Department on Monday, September 30, 2019 at 2:16 PM PDT
Company: Black Dot Underground
Job Title: Events Intern
Black Dot is seeking a bright, resourceful, and highly driven individuals to assist with event planning and marketing. Artistic interests and skills including graphic design, web design, photography, film/video, are a big plus. Applicant will gain a lot of useful experience and make a lot of local connections.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Executing online marketing strategies via social media, email, blogs, etc.
- Creating media content (blog posts, short videos, graphics, etc)
- Assisting with event planning, project management and staffing
- Distributing promotional materials at locations and events
- Successful candidates must be highly motivated self-starters able to work independently, multi-task and creatively solve problems
- Identifying, scheduling, and corresponding with potential guest speakers/presenters.
- Assisting with event planning, project management, and staffing
- Coordinate with Black Dot staff to schedule events
- Creating and distributing media content (blog posts, short videos, graphics, etc)
Black Dot Underground
1437 S. Jackson St. Suite #100
Seattle, WA 98144
For more info contact Curtiss R. Calhoun @ firstname.lastname@example.org or 206-717-5109