Academic Support Resources
Struggling in the classroom? Not doing as well as you would like? There are many resources available to you on campus that can help support your academic success.
- Learning Assistance Programs – McGoldrick Learning Commons, Lemieux Library, 206-296-5470
- Learning Strategy Workshops
- Individual Consultations
- Writing Center – McGoldrick Learning Commons, Lemiuex Library, 206-296-6239
- Math Lab – McGoldrick Learning Commons, Lemiuex Library, 206-296-5930
- Modern Language Learning Lab – Xavier Hall, 206-296-6240
- Research Assistance – McGoldrick Learning Commons, Lemiux Library, 206-296-6233
- Disabilities Services – Loyola 100, 206-296-5740
Specialized Support Referrals
Personal and family concerns can affect your ability to be successful in the classroom. There are many resources available on campus to help you be effective personally and academically.