New Alumni Email Benefit!
Posted by Amanda Kelly on Thursday, February 3, 2011 at 9:02 AM PST
As a member of Seattle University’s alumni family, you are part of a network of more than 60,000 SU alumni across the country and the world.
As part of staying connected, you are invited to join Seattle University’s AlumniWeb– a great resource for professional networking and connecting with your classmates. Once you’ve joined, you will be able to register for our new alumni email benefit, the SU Alumni Connection. This free program is an email service in partnership with Microsoft, and is only available to SU Alumni who have earned a degree or certification from Seattle University.
This new service will allow you to keep Seattle University in your email address in addition to having all the features of Microsoft’s Live@edu program, including:
- A Seattle University alumni email account including 10GB of space.
- Access to Windows Live SkyDrive with 25GB of storage space.
- Ability to synchronize email, contacts and calendars with the iPhone, Windows Mobile and other supported mobile devices.
- Recognition of the firstname.lastname@example.org email address. (For example, your new email address will be email@example.com ).
- Anti-spam and virus protection